ARC@Home Nonmedical In-Home Care attendants for when you or your loved one prefers to stay in the comfort of your own home. The following non-medical services can be provided by our experienced Personal Care:
- Personal Hygiene/grooming
- Meal preparation/feeding
- Light Housekeeping and laundry
- Medication REMINDERS
Assistance can be provided up to 24 hours per day, seven days per week.
ARC@Home Personal Care attendants are carefully screened and checked for the following to meet State of California Licensing requirements:
- Live Scan Background Check
- TB Test
- Previous experience as a personal caregiver in either a home or facility setting
- Current registration with the State of California as a Home Care Aide
- Proof of eligibility to legally work in the United States
For those clients needing additional information and resources on Home Health, Hospice Services, Movers, etc., please contact us directly.
For more information please contact:
Derick Paredes, Senior Advocate